That is hillarious! I love Santa pictures... at least Santa is smiling!
at least you look happy to be with santa:)
Love it! Just love it. I am sure we will get the same reaction today!
We made the trek to Bass last night. Cute pics! I love the contrast between the kids. :) Besides, we all have to have that one shot where the kids are crying with Santa -- that's expected.
Thank you for a great laugh!!
Whatever "Santas" get paid, it's not enough.
Haha! I love it. That's a great looking Santa. The ones I have seen look more creepy than jolly... :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is hillarious! I love Santa pictures... at least Santa is smiling!
at least you look happy to be with santa:)
Love it! Just love it. I am sure we will get the same reaction today!
We made the trek to Bass last night. Cute pics! I love the contrast between the kids. :) Besides, we all have to have that one shot where the kids are crying with Santa -- that's expected.
Thank you for a great laugh!!
Whatever "Santas" get paid, it's not enough.
Haha! I love it. That's a great looking Santa. The ones I have seen look more creepy than jolly... :)
Post a Comment